Skip to content
SALESFORCE Solution Specialist– DELOITTE, GIlbert, AZ
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT.
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements.
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
Salesforce Developer – Ethos Solutions, Phoenix, AZ
- Design, develop, test, implement, deploy and maintenance of software applications.
- Adapt and deliver solutions in an agile environment and with full lifecycle application development .
- Utilize engineering tools such as version control systems management, build processes, and debugger in software development process.
- Solid experience understanding of OOP methodologies and design patterns (Apex, Java, .NET, C#, C++).
- Experience with SFDC, LWC, Aura, VisualForce, Apex, Heroku, SOAP and/or REST, JSON for application development is a plus.
- Create, maintain and enhance visual flows, workflows, approval processes, formula fields, validation rules, field dependencies, automated alerts, and field updates according to application requirements.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard, Apex Data Loader, and Salesforce Inspector Chrome Extension.
Pharmacy Technician – Fry’s Food and Drugs, Scottsdale, AZ
- Interact with customers, via the phone, email, and in person, always making sure that they received quality service.
- Prepare records of inventories, receipts, purchases, and deliveries, using a variety of computer screen formats.
- Develop excellent relationships with the clients helping them become more comfortable with the company.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against
invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages to
maintain company spending goal for each month.
Computer Technician – FL Tech, Jerusalem, Palestine
- Oversaw the daily performance of computer systems.
- Developed training materials and procedures, and trained users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Set up equipment for employee use, ensureing proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications.